Departments of Internal Medicine
2nd floor, rooms 201 – 227
The Service of Internal Medicine of the 8th City Outpatient Clinic consists of three departments of internal medicine.
Department of Internal Medicine No.1 services the population of Uruche military town and Ozerishche settlement. Klavdia V. Tumash, 1st qualification category general practitioner, is the Chief of the Department.
Department of Internal Medicine No.2 services the population of Uruche 1 and Uruche 2microdistricts.
Yaroslava I. Ivanova, 2nd qualification category physician, is the Chief of the Department. The staff of the department: Irina A. Basalai, primary care GP (chief of the department) of the Department of Internal Medicine.
Department of Internal Medicine No.3 services the population of Uruche 2 and Uruche 3 microdistricts.
Larisa V. Yakovleva, 1st qualification category general practitioner, is the Chief of the Department. The staff of the department: Inga V. Ilkovich, primary care GP (higher qualification category general practitioner).
The staff of the Department of Internal Medicine is skillful and experience. The following medical specialists have the 1st qualification categories:
- Zhanna N. Padei;
- Tatyana B. Bakhtinova;
- Lyubov K. Kameneva;
- Landysh S. Drozd;
- Natalya S.
The Service of Internal Medicine is responsible for the public health data.
Our key goal is to maintain and improve each patient’s health.
We provide the following services:
- primary home and ambulatory health care;
- emergency care in case of acute conditions and intoxication;
- health assessment of adult patients, including an early detection of chronic diseases, registration for regular medical checkups, follow-up of patients, treatment and rehabilitation activities;
- detection and elimination of health risks;
- early detection of tumors, in particular the tumors which can be visually identified;
- control and correction of blood pressure in patients who take antihypertensive drugs;
- detection of the persons with persistent disability and referral of them to medical rehabilitation expert boards;
- epidemiology: detection of the patients with infectious diseases, follow-up of contact and convalescent patients, performance of planned and urgent vaccination;
- decisions on temporary disability;
- promotion of a healthy lifestyle, prevention of diseases and stabilization of current diseases;
- promotion of self health care.