District Room of Gynecology for girls and teenage girls
1st floor, room 104, phone: 8017-265-82-56
The district room of gynecology for girls and teenage girls is a division of the women’s health clinic. The gynecological care is provided to 0-18 year old girls and teenage girls.
- Anna A. Evich, 1st qualification category obstetrician gynecologist.
- activities aimed at the prevention of abnormalities of the reproductive system;
- health support of the teenage girls, who live within the area serviced by the outpatient clinic;
- health checkups of the girls of decreed age;
- rehabilitation of the teenage girls, who have reproductive health risks;
- screening of the teenage girls, who have the abnormalities of the reproductive system or breast;
- continuity of examination and treatment of girls and teenage girls and collaboration with children’s outpatient clinics, women’s health centers and other health providers;
- promotion of a healthy reproductive behavior and a healthy lifestyle among teenagers.
- general examination, evaluation of physical development and menstruation;
- assessment of the morphological development and functional parameters;
- assessment of the vegetative status;
- breast examination;
- visual and palpatory examination of the thyroid;
- vaginoscopy, colposcopy;
- target cervical biopsy;
- gynecological examination;
- selection of contraception for teenage girls (if necessary);
- collection of vaginal and urethral discharge for microbiology tests;
- cytology of a cervical swab (for atypical cells);
- aspiration abortion (according to a physician’s referral).