5th floor, rooms 501-509, phone: 8017-264-38-04
Working hours: 8.00AM to 8.00PM, Saturday according to schedule (9.00AM to 3.00PM).
The staff of the Surgery Unit:
- Aleksandr G. Shnaider, Chief of the Surgery Unit, 1st qualification category surgeon;
- Mikhail I. Petrovsky, 1st qualification category surgeon;
- Pavel V. Baranov, trauma surgeon, junior specialist;
- Yana G. Rombalskaya, 2nd qualification category trauma surgeon;
- Natalya A. Fidkevich, 1st qualification category surgeon;
- Ainura Bairam Kyzy Alieva, surgeon;
- Aleksandra V. Grinko, 2nd qualification category surgeon.
We provide the following services:
- care of the patients with acute surgical conditions and injuries;
- examination, treatment and follow-up of the chronic patients with the obliterating diseases of the lower limbs, varicose veins, trophic ulcers, osteoarthritis of major joints, diseases of the large intestine and the rectum (polyps, benign tumors), benign tumors of skin and subcutaneous tissue, chronic diseases of bones (osteomyelitis, benign tumors);
- follow up of the patients, who had cancerous disease of the skin, large intestine or musculoskeletal system;
- selection and referral of patients to medical rehabilitation expert boards for examination;
- selection and admission of patients for outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation.